Singapore

Singapore
A City At Night

Sunday, July 25, 2010

We are still in Seattle

From all those who keep asking: No we haven't left yet, and Yes we are leaving on August 1st. Our house is crazy, boxes everywhere and some parts of it are CLEAN!! I'm not allowed to take food anywhere (not that I am totally mess and get crumbs everywhere or anything, but we have a pretty open food policy) and it feels like there is always one more thing to organize and pack up.

I don't know what to expect when we get to Singapore. I have never been there. My parents went there in their honeymoon but that was like 20 years ago or something and the city is probably really different. Singapore is a world class city: The business capitol of the world (eye roll) and a huge shopping central. My buddy from SAS (not Seattle Academy of Arts and Sciences) says there is only so much to do in Singapore, but I think I can keep entertained.

That's all for now. Happy July 25th!
-- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment